Monday, February 11, 2013

It's complicated...

Why some people put on a relationship status as "It's complicated" on your Facebook...why cant they just tell the truth whether they're jandette (janda), dudette (duda), spinster or terutu ( Teruna Tua). I really hate that kind of status coz it makes me wondering about their real status. For Facebook users out there...when you see a profile where someone has put their relationship status as "it's complicated", what comes to mind? What does it mean in your opinion? Just trying to get an idea of what different people think about it. Does "it's complicated" means, "something's going on, but I don't want to say what it is"? Or even, "something's going on, but I don't know what it is"? If that's the case, why list your relationship status at all ? Whenever I see that status on Facebook, the first thing I see is a RED FLAG which means "don't go near him/her with a ten foot pole coz they're unavailable, problematic type of people or they're having a marital problems". In my experience with friends, "its complicated" usually means they are going through a breakup and its drawn-out and messy or they are still married but not living under the same roof anymore, the bottom line is, they are single but technically unavailable and definitely not ready to mingle. If I ever put on "It's complicated" status on my Facebook, what I really mean is " I love to date an abg dudette but he rejected me many times, so it's really complicated".... LOL

6 comments:

  1. Il nome suo nessun sapràFebruary 14, 2013 at 8:18 AM

    To answer this, let me sign-up with Facebook first and will certainly come back with an informed opinion.

    I wonder when that's done, would you even consider me to be your "friend" should I send in a request? At least I don't have to post this on my wall someday, that "I'd love to get to know this single girl and perhaps date her one day, but she rejected me many times despite me sending in my request! Must be my dudette status, I think".

    Now, that would have been my "it's complicated" moment I guess.

    And where is Bijou now, would you know? I just hope that she's having it good out there and life is treating her well indeed. My warmest regards to her if you both are very much in touch in real life. Miss having her presence here.

    Salam to you and Qin too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sir,

    LOL..Dun worry I love to be your facebook fren, just send in a request and U'll be in my list..hehe..By the way, I lost Bijou's number and I hope she will contact me soon via email..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam both,

    Life is treating me well.. it is just that my love life is too complicated since the new year begins.. i wish to tell u both about it.. haha.. it is not a haha thing actually and i just dunno why my fingers typing that haha earlier.. but nevermind.. it is good to haha anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Qin...

    I'm really interested to hear about your love life. I hope the two of u get along very well and hope "jodoh" is on your side..but if things are not well as planned..just remember "Kita merancang tuhan yg menentukan"...Dun worry u'll get someone better than that "mamat london"

    Regards
    Leen @ cik kembang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Il nome suo nessun sapràDecember 15, 2014 at 3:13 AM

    Something must have happened till you had to delete some of your postings. Are you alright Leen, is something bothering you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam Sir...

    Hmmm...someone started quoting my post intentionally....seems like he knew me "offline" and online..and he read my posts...that's y i deleted some..

    ReplyDelete